Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ladies night

The first Saturday of every month the youth holds a girl's only "Ladies night" they have lots of fun playing games, and being silly. It's a nice atomosphere without the guys. This evening we will be dealing with the topic of kindness, becoming a person of kindness, and making a difference in your neighborhood, so that people will se Christ. I am excited and a little nervous about this meeting. I will be speaking this evening, and I have to that in my perparation for this evening God has really convicted me about how little I show kindness to people outside my circle of freinds and aquaintances. I seem to either have a really good excuse to not reach out or even worse, don't even notice those in need around me.  God's word is very specific about what He expects from us as believers concerning kindness and reaching out to those in need. I hope not only be a hearer of the word but a doer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment